Mobile 360 Latin America returns to Mexico City to travel to the digital future of the region
SensorMedia present at GSMA Mobile 360 Latin America
GSMA Mobile 360 Series presents a conference platform cultivating regional engagement through topics that are impacting the mobile industry on both a localized and global scale. Senior executives in mobile and adjacent industry verticals come to learn and discuss in detail their challenges and successes as well as network with peers.
From November 29 to December 1, 2022 the GSMA will bring together leading figures from the regional digital scene in a new edition of Mobile 360 Latin America at the Hilton Reforma, Mexico City. The event will include sessions on 5G, network slicing , industrial connectivity, private networks , fintech and Open RAN , among other topics, as well as an exhibition area to interact with the most innovative companies and startups in the market.
The agenda, designed to anticipate the needs of companies and consumers, inspire businesses and promote responsible leadership in the digital age, will include:
- Gabriela Ramos, Deputy Director General of Social and Human Sciences, UNESCO.
- Fernanda Méndez, Director of LATAM Business Development for Telecommunications Service Providers, Amazon Web Services .
- Daniel Hajj, Managing Director, América Móvil .
- Santiago Cardona, General Director, Intel Mexico.
- Raúl Romero, Director of the North Cone, Nokia .
Mobile 360 Latin America will be held in partnership with the 9th Latin American Congress on Digital Transformation (CLTD), the annual forum convened by Asiet , CAF , GSMA and in coordination with the Federal Institute of Telecommunications ( IFT ). Under the slogan 'Public policies to connect us to the digital future', the CLTD will focus on the regulatory and institutional frameworks necessary to extend connectivity and enable the socio-economic impact of technologies such as 5G, artificial intelligence and the metaverse. The sessions will take place on November 29 and 30 with the presence of ministers, regulators, leaders of international organizations, executives and academics from throughout the region, including:
- Fábio Faria, Minister of Communications of Brazil.
- Vianna Maino, Minister of Telecommunications and the Information Society of Ecuador.
- Sergio Valdés, Vice Minister of Connectivity of Colombia.
- Micaela Sánchez Malcolm, Secretary of Public Innovation of the Cabinet of Ministers of Argentina.
- Javier Juárez Mojica, President Commissioner of the Federal Institute of Telecommunications (IFT) of Mexico.
Mobile 360 Latin America will also have customized partner programs for audiences linked by common interests. At '5G Summit - Consumer Centric Connectivity', Syniverse will explore the many facets of telco digital transformation and the most promising customer centric solutions for operators. ANATEL Mexico and associations of Latin American mobile companies will organize the session 'Infrastructure beyond telecommunications'. In it, the presidents of the associations of mayors of Bolivia, Brazil and Chile will report on the progress made to facilitate the deployment of infrastructure and its large-scale impact on economic and social activities throughout the region.
At SensorMedia, we look forward to meet you in person and discuss how using SmartCircle can help you, telco retailer, to bring the future of retailing today. See you soon!
Registration is open and free at: register-latam.mobile360series.com . For more information, visit www.mobile360series.com/latin-america and follow the conversation on social networks: @GSMALatam and #Mobile360 .